IUBH University of Applied Sciences was founded in 1998 and combines practical relevance, international orientation and maximum flexibility under a single roof. We prepare more than 15,000 students for the global job market in four different areas of higher education: Our classic IUBH campus studies comprise English-language Bachelor ‘s and Master ‘s degree programmes with a clear industry focus. The IUBH online learning and IUBH part time offer an extremely flexible model, with which our students can reach their degree anywhere and anytime - including a virtual campus and online exams on demand. In the dual studies at IUBH, we combine theory and practice at bachelor and master level. All students benefit from our network of over 3,000 renowned partner companies who have already successfully cooperated with us.
Recognition & accredition
- CHE Ranking 2017: Top results in the categories “Overall Study Conditions “(grade 1.6) and “International Orientation” (10/11)
WHY IUBH IS THE PERFECT CHOICE FOR YOUR INTERNATIONAL STUDIES ?
All programmes are taught in English. Friendly cosmopolitan environment with students from all over the world (more than 110 nationalities). Study abroad opportunities in all Bachelor‘s programmes.
All study programmes have a strong practical focus. Internships are included in all Bachelor ́s programmes. Master ́s programmes – optional. All IUBH professors are acknowledged professionals in their teaching field.
94% of the IUBH graduates start their careers within 6 months after graduation. 70% have managerial experience. 73% start their first job in Germany. Students have the possibility of working part-time.
Language: All programmes taught in English
2 Intakes: March/April & September/October
- On Campus
- Smart Entry: start online, continue on campus
Stay-back option (non- EU students): • 18 months for both Bachelor ́s and Master ́s graduates
Bachelor ́s programmes (English taught) at IUBH University of Applied Sciences
- Computer Science
- Digital Business
- International Event Management
- International Marketing Management
- International Hospitality Management
- International Aviation Management
- International Management
- International Tourism Management
Studying at the IUBH supports and challenges you. Here is what you need to bring with you to become part of our university.
- High School diploma, advanced technical college entrance qualification, Internationale Baccalaureat (IB) or equivalent qualification* and transcript of records.
- *Equivalent qualifications from foreign high schools and IB degrees are recognised accordingly.
- If you do not yet have a High School qualification, you can apply for a conditional acceptance with your existing transcript of records (including grades and credits, if applicable).
- An original or certified copy of High School diploma and transcript of records must be submitted upon starting your studies.
English language skills
Since all of our study programmes are offered in English, a certification of your language skills is required (TOEFL, IELTS, Duolingo or Cambridge).
- Academic IELTS 6.0
- TOEFL IBT 80 points
- PTE 56 points
- Duolingo 95 Points
- Cambridge Advanced or Proficiency
IUBH Entrance examination
Depending on your grades and country of origin, an entrance examination may be required. The entrance exam may be conducted remotely and consists of a written and an oral exam. The written part of the exam is computer-based and takes approximately 2.5 hours. It is composed of the following sections (1-3):
- General Knowledge: Multiple choice questions (30 minutes)
- Mathematics and Logic: Mental arithmetic, conversion exercise, math word problems, logic (60 minutes)
- English Grammar and Comprehension: English reading, “fill-in-the-blank“, grammar questions (60 minutes)
- English Oral Exam: Interview (15 minutes)
The oral section of the exam is an interview with professors from the university. Your motivation and personality will be discussed during the conversation.
Depending on your secondary school leaving certificate, grades and country of origin, you may need to undertake the IUBH Pathway Programme, with guaranteed progression into Bachelor when passed successfully.
INTERESTED IN STUDYING AT IUBH?
PLEASE COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW TO REQUEST A CALL BACK FOR YOUR QUERIES ABOUT STUDYING AT IUBH UNIVERSITY OF APPLIED SCIENCES IN GERMANY.