If you are looking for excellent options for working abroad, Germany could be one!
If you are planning to work in Germany, it is now possible to apply for working in Germany as a Nepalese provided that you meet the requirements for the working visa with or without G2G program. This article is prepared in order to address thousands of inquiries that we receive regarding working visa in Germany. Please read carefully to know regarding the updates about the recent Labor agreement, types of German visa available for Nepalese, our limitations as an education consultancy for working visa and how you can learn German in order to prepare yourself for working in Germany.
Labor Agreement between Government of Nepal and German Government
- The Government of Nepal has signed a deal with Germany to send Nepali workers to lucrative destinations for foreign employment.
- This means that Nepalese will be able to apply directly for working visa in Germany as skilled workers after meeting the requirements which are being worked out between both the governments at the moment.
- The Government to Government pathway for working visa is just one among many pathway towards working in Germany.
- Even before the signing of the agreement, as a Nepalese perso, you could apply for either a working visa or a job seeker visa provided that the visa conditions are met.
Types of German visa for Nepalese
- As a Nepalese planning to pursue your career in Germany, the following category of visas are available:
Limitations of Education Consultancy for working visa
- We as an Education Consultancy are neither supposed nor authorized to provide information or apply for working visas. Instead you can apply directly through the G2G (Government to Government) program once the requirements are finalised or apply for a job seeker visa on your own.
- Our services are limited to counseling and language preparation for the following:
a) Counseling for Vocational Education and training in Germany
b) Counseling for study visa (Bachelor & Master degree)
c) German language teaching
d) IELTS preparation
German language requirements for working in Germany
- One of the most common requirement for almost all the type of visa (except for study visa for English taught program and or work visa depending upon the type of work), German language is mandatory for candidates who want to pursue their career in Germany. The language requirement may vary depending upon the work and the requirements (which will be announced later) for the G2G program.
- You will need at least some knowledge of German depending upon the requirements that will be set by the government for skilled worker migration to Germany.
Learning German for working in German
- In the mean time, you can learn German language online with our Online German courses to prepare yourself for your employment and or career in Germany.
- Online German Courses offered by Edupark are tailored to meet the requirements of working visa for Nepalese candidates.
Online German courses for Working in Germany
- Our Online German courses are offered from A1 to B1 level in the morning and evening depending upon the availability of instructors.
- For more information and enrolment process of Online German Courses offered by Edupark, please visit the following page: