If you are planning to study abroad, one of the most important pre-requisites is knowledge of English, the test of which is usually required by universities for admission. There are several tests available for testing English language skills, however IELTS is one of the most popular tests taken by study abroad applicants.
Edupark Asia offers one of the finest Intensive IELTS preparation classes for studying bachelor/master programs abroad. With our IELTS preparation classes, we support you to achieve good scores in individual bands with our Intensive IELTS preparation classes in Nepal.
Why prepare for IELTS examination at Edupark Asia?
- 72 hours of intensive preparation by highly qualified instructors
- Small groups with individual focus
- State of art infrastructures for your IELTS preparationAdequate preparation materials and individual support from instructors outside the classroom
- Adequate preparation materials and individual support from instructors outside the classroom
- Support and advise for IELTS examination registration
In a nutshell:
Course duration: 6 weeks
Instruction hours: 72 Hours (2 hours per day from Sunday to Friday)
Course starts: every week
Participants per course: 8
Course fees: NRs 7910 inclusive of 13% VAT