Overview- Study Business Administration/Management in Germany
Business schools in Germany are known for being some of the most prestigious in the world. Germany has recently revolutionised its education system, getting up-to-date with the newest and most innovative teaching methods and techniques, hiring well-known professors from all around the world to teach their field of expertise. Getting a business degree in Germany could be one of the smartest decisions you will ever make in your life and career.
In a recent survey, Germany business school graduates rated the extent to which the development of problem-solving and analytical skills was supported in the course. Promotion of research competence is on call for teaching students how to conduct research independently during and after their studies. Students assessed amongst other things the breadth of content, the international orientation and the interdisciplinary relevance within the teaching. Graduates rated overall how well prepared they felt they were for their working lives with the qualifications they received from the university.
Most Nepalese students having a good 4 year Bachelor degree are easily accepted for studying English taught Business Administration and or related programs at Master degree level at public universities in Germany where they do not have to pay tuition fees. At Edupark, we have helped 100s of students for placement in English taught business/management programs at top ranked public universities in Germany.
Why study in Germany?
Germany is the 3rd most popular study destination for International students and most of the International students study for free without having the stress of paying thousands of Euros/Dollars in tuition fees.
Top Quality Education
- Outstanding academic programs
- Ranking amongst the best in the world
Globally Recognised Qualifications
- German degrees are highly regarded.
- Internationally recognised degrees highly with high level of confidence from employers from all over the world.
Most affordable Student destination
- No tuition fees at state universities and very low tuition fees at private universities
- Low living cost with the highest standard of life for international students.
- Attractive, practice-oriented programmes and industry partnerships
- Excellent prospects on the German and Global labour market
Excellent Economic Situation
- No. 1 Economy in Europe & No. 4 in the world
- Economic momentum expected to grow in future.
- More than 500,000 vacant positions available
- Open and broad minded society
- One of the safest countries in the world (#16 Global Peace Index 2017)
- Great Student Diversity with students from all over the world.
- Develop your intellectual abilities and personal skills freely to reach your full potential.
- OECD report: Germany among the first 5 in attractiveness to International students (April 2019)
- Working rights during studies: 120 full-days per year.
- 18-month stay-back option on job search visa after graduation.
- Green card after 5 years and German citizenship after 8 years of stay.
Why Study Business Administration/Management in Germany?
Known for excellent higher education and a highly developed economy, Germany is quite the attractive study abroad destination for many students worldwide. Now, studying management in Germany comes with many advantages and might just be the best choice for any student from the field of business. Below are 7 reasons why you should go for it!
1. German economy
You’ll be enjoying the advantage of studying management in a country with the strongest economy in Europe, accounting for 28% of the euro area economy. German unemployment remains one of the lowest in Europe at 3.6%, which means there’s always demand for goods and services, ergo for jobs. Strong German economy means a constant influx of educated workers, not just Germans, but also from other countries.
2. R&D investment
Germany is a regional leader in R&D investment. The public and private sectors have made a commitment to spend around 3% of the national GDP, per year, on R&D activity. That’s approximately EUR 70 billion each year. With more than half a million R&D professionals, the country continues to attract a top-notch talent pool. What all of this means for students studying management in Germany is regular access to professional training, renowned and established universities and continuous German R&D investment.
3. One single market
Being the founding member of the European Union, the German single market guarantees the free movement of goods, capital, services and labour within the EU. And this is only one geographic advantage. Despite the country’s reunification almost three decades ago, there remains an economic divide between what were once East and West Germany. This offers big opportunities for entrepreneurs to develop businesses in Germany.
4. Innovation and economic freedom
The 2018 index of economic freedom reports that Germany is on the rise! Economic freedom is partly responsible for the country becoming a seedbed for innovation and entrepreneurial initiative. According to Eurostat, Germany has the largest share of patents (over 40%) within the EU. Patents reflect inventive activity and they also show the capacity to exploit knowledge and translate it into potential economic gains.
5. Internationally recognised degrees
Universities in Germany all operate under the Bologna reform. Studying in Germany ensures you will get a unified and accredited master’s degree accepted worldwide due to the state-accreditation. With such a degree, you’ll stand out from the competition when applying for the best jobs and employers can be confident that you possess the skills and education they seek.
6. Staying in Germany after finishing your studies
After graduating, you’ll have the chance to stay on and seek work in Germany. The law allows international graduates to stay for an additional 18 months, and you may even end up staying longer, if that’s what you wish.
7. Great job opportunities
All over Germany you will find great job opportunities for almost every field of expertise. Should you choose to study in Germany, graduates of the study programme in Business Administration and or Management have a very chance of getting a job within the first three to six months of their graduation; while students and graduates often get internships and jobs at one of the many corporate partners such as SAP or T-Systems.
English taught Master programs in Business/Management
Germany is one of the top destinations on the list of non-English speaking countries with a large popularity among international students. This is due to the fact that universities and business schools in Germany offer Master's programmes in English specifically designed for foreign students. All study degrees have high academic standards and include many specialisations from Accounting to Supply chain Management. Germany has always been at the forefront of financial markets and has one of the strongest economy in the world. German universities and centres of economic and financial research have always worked closely with companies and industries and developed close symbiotic and strategic relationships. This gives students exciting opportunities to use the skills they learn in the financial and economic and or corporate segments.
Germany offers more than 1000 programs in English medium at bachelor and master level in different fields of studies and each year the number of English taught programs is on the rise at public and private universities given the huge demand from students from all over the world. Out of 100s of programs offered and with our support, you are sure to find one related to your interests for your higher education and career.
Popular Programs for International Students
Accounting & Finance
- Accounting and Controlling
- Accounting and Finance
- Actuarial and Financial Mathematics
- Financial Economics
- Financial Services Management
- International Finance
- Quantitative Finance
Business Studies & Intelligence
- Business Consulting
- Business Intelligence & Data Science
- Business Intelligence and Process Management
- Business Management
- Business Studies
- Applied Economics
- Development Economics
- Economics and Finance
- Economics and Institutions
- Economics and Management Science
- International Economics and Finance
- Quantitative Economics
- International Business
- International Business Administration
- International Business and Economics
- International Business and Management
- International Business and Intercultural Management
Logistics & Supply Chain
- Global Logistics
- Global Management
- Global Supply chain and Operations Management
- Global Trade Management
- International MBA
- Master Business Administration MBA
- MBA in Global Management
- MBA in International Business Management
- MBA International Tourism Management
- International Marketing
- International Marketing Management
- Strategic Marketing
- Consumer & Retail Marketing
Management & Related programs
- Health Economics and Management
- Hospitality Management and Leadership
- International Healthcare Management
- International Human Resource Management
- International Management and Finance
- International Management and Information Systems
- International Management and Psychology
- International Tourism and Event Management
- Management and Economics
- Project Management
- These programs are just a few of the many programs offered by German universities in Master degree in English medium. There are many other interesting programs apart from these mentioned here.
- If you could not find the program of your interest, please send an email to us and we shall be happy to help you find the suitable program of your choice.
Individual programs and universities have their own selection criteria for admission in those programs. However, the basic admission requirements are as follows:
- 70% Marks or CGPA 3.0 in 4 years Bachelor’s degree (at least 2.5 on the German Grade Scale).
- English proficiency documented by IELTS 6.5 or equivalent in other tests. A few universities may accept IELTS 6.0 for application for English taught Master programs in Germany
- Some work/research experience has added advantage during your application selection process.
- Basic Knowledge of German A1 preferred by most universities.
- Some highly competitive programs may require grades equivalent to 2.0 (on the German Grading Scale) which is roughly 80% marks in Nepal.
- Some universities may require German language proficiency A1/A2 at the time of the application.
- Highly competitive programs may require good score in GMAT at the time of application
How can I study in Germany?
1. Get all the information you need for an informed decision making
- Get FREE assessment of your qualifications to know whether you are eligble to study in Germany or not.
- Schedule an online/in person counseling session
- Receive tailored information based on your qualifications and study options
- Our consultants will provide you the best guidance available based on your qualifications and interests along with the details of costs required for your informed decision making.
2. Submit your Application documents for university Application process
- If you do not have the required IELTS score you are welcome to enrol in our Intensive IELTS preparation followed by submission of university application upon the arrival of your IELTS Test Report form.
- If you already meet the entry requirements, submit your application documents followed by enrollment in our Intensive German language courses for your day to day life and to find some part time jobs during your semester breaks. Students applying for English taught master programs are encouraged to join our Standard German courses in order to prepare themselves for their day to day life in Germany.
- Our consultants will help you choose the program of your interest and explain you the documents required for your university application at this stage once you have decided positively.
3. Pay the required fees
You can pay the required fees if required directly to our bank account or pay online through the online payment platform either using your debit/credit card or e-Sewa account.
4. Receive your admission
Once we have received your university admission, we shall start your preparation for study visa application.
5. Submision of your Visa Application
Schedule an appointment and submit your visa application in person and collect your visa upon the positive decision by the German Embassy.
6. Make necessary Travel Arrangements
Book a flight and inform us of the travel dates so that we can arrange the airport pick up and accommodation for you if required.
7. Enrolment at the university
- Arrive at the university, get enrolled and start your studies in the first semester Master degree studies.
- Start your studies in your chosen program upon enrolment followed by orientation.
Interested in studying in Germany? Get Free Assessment of your Qualifications.