Study Business, Sports, Media & Event and Art & Design at the University of Europe for Applied Sciences
Study in Germany
Study in English
University of Europe for Applied Sciences (UE Europe) educates the designers and decision-makers of tomorrow in the fields of Business, Sports, Media & Event and Art & Design. Study in Berlin, Hamburg or Iserlohn.
As a state-accredited university in Germany we promote especially independent entrepreneurial-creative thinking and acting. We provide the relevant specialist, decision-making and social skills. UE's dedicated careers development centre will help you become a successful professional.
100+ Global partner universities
Top 25 University with international orientation
150+ Work projects with companies
93% Students placed in companies
What makes UE Europe so special?
- Practice oriented courses
- Job seeking visa
- International Class profile and network
- Individual Support: Receive professional coaching in small classes
- Great Job Opportunities after graduation in Germany
- Use cutting edge technology
- International Campus
Master Programs in English
Study Art & Design
- Visual & Experience Design (Master of Arts - 60 ECTS*)
- Innovation Design Management (Master of Arts - 60 ECTS)
- Photography (Master of Arts - 90 ECTS)
- Media Spaces (Master of Arts - 90 ECTS)
Study Business & leadership
- Master of Business Administration (60 ECTS)
- Corporate Management (Master of Science- 60/120 ECTS)
- International Sport & Event Management (Master of Science- 120 ECTS)
- Finance & Management (Master of Science- 120 ECTS)
- Smart City Management (Master of Science- 120 ECTS)
* ECTS = European Credit Transfer System
60 ECTS means the program is of 2 semesters or 1 year.
90 ECTS means the program is of 3 semesters or 1.5 years.
120 ECTS means the program is of 4 semesters of 2 years.
- At least 60% marks in Bachelor or equivalent degree
- English proficiency documented by an overall of IELTS 6.5 or equivalent test. In some cases, an IELTS score of 6.0 may be accepted but this is at the discretion of the faculty.
- Portfolio of designs for Art & Design program
- Students whose bachelor degree credits are not sufficient can join the program through a pre-master program in business or design.
- 15% scholarshipon first year tuition fee for all Master programmes including the new MBA
- 25% scholarshipfor all postgraduate programmes for GPA 80%+ holders in graduation
How can you study at UE Europe?
1. Application for Offer
Submit your complete academic documents, passport, IELTS test report, CV and other required documents for the application for offer processing.
2. Admission Interview
Sit for an admission Interview with a faculty member of your program
3. Offer Letter Acceptance
Recieve your offer
Apply for No Objection letter
Pay the initial tuiton fee deposit
Apply for your visa
Open up Blocked account and transfer the first year living cost
Collect your visa
Apply now for March/September 2021 Intake
Application for offer (Documents Checklist)
- Application form*
- Master Questionnaire for Business Program Applicants*
- Portfolio for Art and Design Applicants*** (to be submitted later)
- Motivation letter for studying your chosen program**
- Curriculum Vitae without any gap till date
- Passport size photo
- School Leaving Certificates and Character
- 10+2 Transcript, Provisional, Migration & Character
- Degree or Provisional certificate of Bachelor
- Bachelor degree transcripts with explanation of grading system
- Work Experience if available
- IELTS certificate
- SKYPE ID
**Guidance will be provided upon submission of the application documents (5-15)
*** Guidance will be provided later on upon the submission of the application documents (5-15)