IUBH University of Applied Sciences - Overview
IUBH University of Applied Sciences was founded in 1998 and combines practical relevance, international orientation and maximum flexibility under a single roof. We prepare more than 15,000 students for the global job market in four different areas of higher education.
A classic IUBH campus studies comprise English-language Bachelor ‘s and Master ‘s degree programmes with a clear industry focus. All students benefit from IUBH’s network of over 3,000 renowned partner companies who have already successfully cooperated.
Recognition & accreditation
- CHE Ranking 2017: Top results in the categories “Overall Study Conditions “(grade 1.6) and “International Orientation” (10/11)
WHY IUBH IS THE PERFECT CHOICE FOR YOUR INTERNATIONAL STUDIES ?
All programmes are taught in English. Friendly cosmopolitan environment with students from all over the world (more than 110 nationalities). Study abroad opportunities in all Bachelor‘s programmes.
All study programmes have a strong practical focus. Internships are included in all Bachelor ́s programmes. Master ́s programmes – optional. All IUBH professors are acknowledged professionals in their teaching field.
94% of the IUBH graduates start their careers within 6 months after graduation. 70% have managerial experience. 73% start their first job in Germany. Students have the possibility of working part-time.
Language: All programmes taught in English
2 Intakes: March/April & September/October
Study Models: • On Campus
• Smart Entry: start online, continue on campus
Stay-back option (non- EU students): • 18 months for both Bachelor ́s and Master ́s graduates
Master ́s Study programmes
Transport & Logistics Management
- Big Data Management
- Finance & Accounting
- Health Care · Hospitality
- Human Resources
- IT Management
- Engineering Project Management
Studying at the IUBH supports and challenges you. Here is what you need to become part of our university.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Management, Economics or similar from an accredited university (4 year programme or equivalent to 240 ECTS)
- Final grade of at least "Satisfactory" (Minimum grade point average equivalent of 3.0 according to the German grading system)
- Proof of English proficiency: Academic IELTS 6.0 / TOEFL IBT 80 points / PTE 56 points (overall) / Duolingo 95 points / Cambridge Advanced or Proficiency
- If you have a Bachelor´s degree from fields other than Business or Management you can still access this Master by doing our Business-Preparation Semester (Path2Master).
- If you have a Bachelor´s degree of 3 years you can still access this Master by doing the TASC examination.
Just send us your application and our Admission team will guide you on your different options.
Aptitude Test TASC
The TASC examination is used to determine if you have the knowledge and skills necessary to successfully pursue the IUBH degree programme to which you are applying. Preparatory study materials are available on our CLIX learning platform to all candidates who will be taking the test. The materials include further literature references and detailed instructions that make it possible to work, for the most part, independently in preparation for taking the test.