Overview- Agriculture and Forestry Sciences in Germany
The future of agriculture and issues of nutrition are vital for every person in the world. Using valuable resources in a responsible manner is one of the major global challenges. This is also reflected in the wide selection of courses offered at German universities – the spectrum ranges from crop production ecology to resources economy/management. Suppose, for example, you are particularly interested in renewable raw materials and bioenergy: In the corresponding degree courses, you will look at the entire process chain, from farmer to consumer. You learn how to assess this production process, develop sustainable strategies for creating and processing raw materials and energy crops for each product.
Why Study in Germany?
- Germany is a leader in the field of Education.
- 4th most popular destination in the world.
- No tuition fees for most programs at state universities
- Lower living cost compared to other countries
- State of art, high tech equipment .
- Research and collaboration with industry.
- 18 months of job search visa upon graduation.
Study English taught Master programs without Tuition fees in Germany
Germany is one of the top destinations on the list of non-English speaking countries with a large popularity among international students. This is due to the fact that most universities in Germany offer Master's programmes in English specifically dedicated to foreign students. All study degrees have high academic standards including research and placement options. Germany has always been at the forefront of cutting-edge research in Agricultural sciences and Nature conservation. German universities and centers of research have always worked closely with NGOs, research institutes and have developed close and strategic relationships. This gives students exciting opportunities to use the skills gained during their course of studies to help solve real problems in real life scenarios.
More than 200-degree courses in agriculture and forestry at German universities address the design, use and development of rural spaces. There are also more than 60 courses in nutritional sciences. These cover a wide range of subjects from nutrition in developing countries to nutritional physiological evaluation of food and nutritional guidance and consumer advice.
- Agriculture Sciences in the Tropics and Subtropics
- Crop Protection
- Crop Sciences
- Dairy Science
- Horticulture Sciences
- International Horticulture
- Plant and Animal Breeding
- Sustainable Agriculture
- Forest Information Technology
- Forest System Transformation
- Sustainable Forest and Nature Management
- International Nature conservation
- Agriculture Biosciences
- Agriculture Economics
- Environmental Protection and Agriculture Food Production
- Food Business and Consumer Studies
- Food Systems
- MBA Wine, Sustainability & Sales
- Organic Agriculture and Food Systems
- These programs are just a few of the many programs offered by German universities in Master degree in English medium. There are many other interesting programs apart from these mentioned here.
- If you could not find the program of your interest, please send an email to us and we shall be happy to help you find the suitable program of your choice.
- 70% Marks or CGPA 3.0 in 4 years Bachelor’s degree (at least 2.5 on the German Grade Scale).
- Some universities may accept grades of around 67.5% but that number is very less.
- English proficiency documented by IELTS 6.5 or equivalent in other tests. A few universities may accept IELTS 6.0 for application for English taught Master programs in Germany
- Some work/research experience has added advantage during your application selection process.
- Basic Knowledge of German A1 preferred by most universities.
- Some highly competitive programs may require grades equivalent to 2.0 (on the German Grading Scale) which is roughly 80% marks in Nepal.
- Some universities may require German language proficiency A1/A2 at the time of the application.
- Highly competitive programs may require good score in GRE at the time of application.
How can I study in Germany?
1. Get all the information you need for an informed decision making
- Get FREE assessment of your qualifications to know whether you are eligble to study in Germany or not.
- Schedule an online/in person counseling session
- Receive tailored information based on your qualifications and study options
- Our consultants will provide you the best guidance available based on your qualifications and interests along with the details of costs required for your informed decision making.
2. Submit your Application documents for university Application process
- If you do not have the required IELTS score you are welcome to enrol in our Intensive IELTS preparation followed by submission of university application upon the arrival of your IELTS Test Report form.
- If you already meet the entry requirements, submit your application documents followed by enrollment in our Intensive German language courses for your day to day life and to find some part time jobs during your semester breaks. Students applying for English taught master programs are encouraged to join our Standard German courses in order to prepare themselves for their day to day life in Germany.
- Our consultants will help you choose the program of your interest and explain you the documents required for your university application at this stage once you have decided positively.
3. Pay the required fees
You can pay the required fees if required directly to our bank account or pay online through the online payment platform either using your debit/credit card or e-Sewa account.
4. Receive your admission
Once we have received your university admission, we shall start your preparation for study visa application.
5. Submision of your Visa Application
Schedule an appointment and submit your visa application in person and collect your visa upon the positive decision by the German Embassy.
6. Make necessary Travel Arrangements
Book a flight and inform us of the travel dates so that we can arrange the airport pick up and accommodation for you if required.
7. Enrolment at the university
- Arrive at the university, get enrolled and start your studies in the first semester Master degree studies.
- Start your studies in your chosen program upon enrolment followed by orientation.
Interested in studying in Germany? Get Free Assessment of your Qualifications.