Given the current scenario and disruption brought by COVID-19, Edupark offers German language courses Online starting 21st September 2020 for A1, A2 and B1 course levels. A huge number of students have already been enrolled After careful planning and preparation and having taken in account the need of the students, we have been offering Online German classes since September 2020. Below you can find useful information regarding our online classes.
You are requested to go through all the questions and answers before inscription to avoid misunderstandings.
Why learn German at Edupark?
- We offer state of the art and only purpose built German language teaching facility in Nepal.
- Our courses are comparable to the ones offered at the best German language institutes in Germany.
- All our instructors are highly qualified and have years of experience in teaching German to Nepalese students.
- Clearly structured lessons where you get the best vocabulary and training for your higher studies in Germany.
- All our courses are integrated with regular tests and examinations to ensure better learning outcomes.
- Examination preparation for international examinations viz. Start Deutsch 1, Start Deutsch 2, Zertifikat B1 are integrated in the course.
- Our results in international tests are outstanding.
Frequently Asked Questions about our Online Courses!
1. Who can attend the online classes?
Anyone over the age of 17 years and below 30 years who want to study in Germany or learn German can attend our online classes.
Our online courses are open for undergraduate students who want to study bachelor degree in Germany, female candidates who want to become an au pair in Germany, students who want to study Master degree in an English taught program in Germany.
B. Course Details
1. Which German Course levels are offered?
We offer A1, A2, and B1 levels online.
2. What is the duration of the online German Courses?
The duration of our online course at Edupark is 8 weeks per level and the classes run 2 hours/day from Sunday to Friday.
3. What is the number of participants in a group during the online German course?
The maximum number of participants will be limited to 16 per course to ensure that you have enough time to ask questions and have a great learning experience to reach your learning goals.
4. When does the new course start?
Our new course starts every fortnight at different timing. The new course dates will be available in the application form for registration.
July 2021 Courses
A1 Online Course
Course Start Date: 19th July 2021
Course timing: 07: 00 - 9:00 AM & 3:00 - 5:00 PM
A1 Face to Face Courses
Course Start Date: Probably from 2nd August or earlier if lockdown is over (or after lockdown is over)
Course timing: 07: 00 - 9:00 AM & 11:00 - 2:00 PM and 2:00 - 5:00 PM
C. Software and Technology
1. What software is used for online classes?
We use Zoom meetings, Webex, Google Meet or Adobe connect and Google classroom to deliver online courses. The use of software may vary from instructor to instructor, however all these softwares are easy to use and more or less have the same functions.
2. Will the online classes also include examination preparation?
All our courses are integrated with examination preparation for respective levels. Provided that everything becomes normal, we can offer one week of examination preparation course without extra cost face to face with social distancing upon authority received by the local governing body.
3. Can I learn online using a Smartphone?
It may be possible to learn online using a smartphone but it is not recommended. We recommend you to have a proper laptop connected with a good internet speed to get the best of online classes and for the assignments.
4. What will happen if I miss the online classes?
It is your responsibility to attend the online course timely and not to miss the classes. Please manage accordingly. In severe cases, it may be possible to send you a recorded version of the online session but that will be at the discretion of your instructor who may or may not choose to do so.
D. Switching to Face to Face Session
1. Will it be later possible to switch to the Face to face session once the COVID-19 cases comes down to an acceptable situation?
Yes, it will be possible to switch to the Face to face sessions once the COVID-19 cases are under control and we are able to offer face to face sessions provided that your online classes are ongoing. This will be decided along with the group after discussion to ensure that the whole group is able to move ahead together. For already completed courses, they can switch to our next upcoming Face to Face courses once everything is normal.
E. Course fee
1. What is the cost of the course per level?
The cost of our Online German Course is NRs 11300/- including books and materials.
The course fee includes 100 hours of Online Zoom Sessions, Books and materials and shipment costs as well as 13% government taxes.
3. How can I pay the course fee?
- You can pay the course fee by bank transfer. You will receive our bank account details, the moment you submit the application form enrolment in our German courses.
- You may transfer the fees to our bank account online once you have received the bank details upon the submission of the online application form.
- You can transfer the course fees using esewa, Khalti or Fonepay if they allow you to transfer the fees directly to our bank acccount.
F. Refunds and Cancellations
1. Can I cancel the course after the class has started?
It is not possible to cancel the course after the class has started.
2. Do I get a refund on the course fee if I plan to drop out of the course?
There are no refunds possible if you plan to drop out of the course, however, you can join our face to face course once everything is normal by paying the difference in the course fee between the online and the face to face session.
1. How can I register for the course?
In order to register for the course please complete the following application form below:
Once you submit the application, you will receive our bank account details immediately and you can deposit the course fees to our bank account either by bank deposit or transfer using other methods.
Cheques deposited in our accounts must be realised before we can confirm your place in our course.
2. What happens after I have paid the course fee?
You will receive a confirmation of a place in our course via email once we have received your course fees in addition to regular house rules for our online courses.