Prepare for your studies in Germany with Intensive German Courses at Edupark!
Intensive German Courses
Intensive German language courses are designed for very good qualified Nepalese students who need to learn B1/B2 level to be able to study German taught Bachelor degree programs in Germany. As a student planning to study bachelor degree in Germany, you will need to appear for entrance examination to be able to be admitted in the foundation course .
The entrance examination or “Aufnahemprufung” is not just a language test but a highly competitive German language test offered by the universities which requires a different strategy and approach. Our German language courses are designed you to prepare for success in the entrance examination right from the first day of your course.
Who can join our Intensive German Courses?
Only applicants who plan to study Bachelor degree in German taught program in Germany
Who cannot join our Intensive German Courses?
The following category of students can no longer be a part of our Intensive German Courses:
- General learners
- Au pair applicants
- FSJ/BFD Applicants
For English taught program applicants, general learners, FSJ/BFD applicants, aupairs etc, we have Standard German Courses scheduled to start from the first week of December.
Entry Requirements for Admission in our Intensive German Courses
- 2020 pass out and onwards only
- must have at least GPA 3.0 (or expected) in Grade XI and XII or at least GPA 3.0 in Grade XI for students awaiting Grade XII results
- must be an applicant for studying German taught program in Germany
- Course Level: A1
- Start dates:
25th October 2021
14th November 2021
- Course Type: Face to Face (Physical Classes)
- Duration: 8 weeks/ level
- Courses Offered: A1, A2, B1, B2
- Class hours: 3 hours/day (and most of the time additional classes)
- Course days: Sunday to Friday
- No. of Participants: max. 16
- Course Timing: 7:00 - 10:00 AM / 11:00 - 2:00 PM) / 3:00 - 6:00 PM
- Course fees: NRs 16950/- level (Inclusive of Books and Materials)
- Apart from the course fee mentioned here, there no extra fees for placement test or level test or Internal examinations.
- The examination fees for Zertifikat B1 Examination is not included in the course fees.
How can I enrol in Intensive German Courses at Edupark?
Before, applying for admission in our German language course, we strongly recommend you to get counseling either by visiting us in person or online with one of our consultants regarding detailed information and your study wishes in Germany. Our Intensive German Courses are limited for students processing for their university and visa application through us. To enrol in our Intensive German courses, please:
1. Complete the Online Application form
2. Check your email for payment Information
3. Pay the course fees in full
4. Receive a Confirmation of place in your chosen course.