Create your Story. Inspire the World
The University of Applied Sciences Europe (UE) is a state-approved private university that educates the designers and decision makers of tomorrow in the fields of business, psychology, media and communication, sport and event management and art and design. With campuses in Iserlohn, Berlin, Hamburg, and new Berlin-Postdam UE Innovation hub, UE offers undergraduate and postgraduate programmes tailored to the requirements of the job market 4.0.
The university promotes the future-oriented development of skills and interdisciplinary teaching formats in step with actual practice and according to the highest international standards. Through the interaction between creative, entrepreneurial and digital thinking, as well as an international perspective, the various fields of study mutually enrich each other and offer new approaches in teaching and research tailored to the industry requirements.
The university is accredited by the German Council of Science and Humanities and the programmes are accredited by FIBAA and the Central Evaluation and Accreditation Agency (ZevA). U-Multirank has also recognized us as a global leader in international orientation and ranked us as one of the TOP 10 universities in business studies.
What study at UE?
→ Study at one of Germany's top 10 private universities
→ Ranked in top 25 worldwide for international orientation
→ Study at one of four campuses in Germany
→ Excellent programmes fully taught in German or English
→ Job and career support provided by the university
→ Guaranteed visa extension of up to 18-months after graduating
→ UE's unique partner network includes top organisations like Daimler AG, Samsung, and many more.
What are the Bachelor programs offered at University of Europe for Applied Sciences?
Study at the University of Europe for Applied Sciences (UE) at Berlin, Hamburg, Iserlohn (North Rhine-Westphalia) or on UE’s new UE Innovation Hub, where international exchange, creativity, and digital thinking are united. You obtain skills in urgent demand on the job market of tomorrow through our innovative study and skills programmes, whether in the fields of business, media, or design. Benefit from the school’s unique qualities and let yourself be inspired!
- BSc Software Engineering
- BA UX/UI Design
- BA Game Design
- BA Communication Design
- BSc Digital Business & Data Science
- BSc Business & Management Studies
- BSc Sport & Event Management
- BSc Digital Product Management
- BA Film + Motion Design
- BA Illustration
- BA Photography
- At least 55% marks in 10+2 or equivalent
- IELTS 5.5 overall (no less than 5.0 in each components) or equivalent score in PTE/TOEFL/Duolingo
- German language is not required for admission
- Admission test offered by the university free of cost
- Portfolio with artistic works for Art & Design Applicants
- Foundation course or studienkolleg is not required as 10+2 students with above qualifications can directly study Bachelor degree at UE.
- German language is not required for admission, but highly recommend to find some part time jobs during your studies. Edupark offers complimentary German language courses to prepare you for your higher studies at UE.
What documents are required for applying for Master programs at UE?
The following documents are required for applying for studying Master programs at UE.
- Up to date curriculum vitae
- Letter of motivation
- School leaving certificates (SLC Marksheet and character)
- Higher Secondary Education certificates ( 10+2 or equivalent)
- IELTS or equivalent certificates
- Passport size photo
- Portfolio for Art & Design Applicants
How can you study at University of Europe for Applied Sciences?
- Complete the application form below to receive all the information
- Send us your application documents and recieve your offer letter
- Pay the tuition deposit for confirmation of Enrollment
- Receive your enrollment letters
- Apply for your visa
- Transfer your first year living cost to your blocked account
- Upon visa approval, start your studies at University of Europe for Applied Sciences