University of Europe for Applied Sciences (UE)
Create your Story. Inspire the World
The University of Europe for Applied Sciences (UE) - in Iserlohn, Berlin, Hamburg and on its new UE Innovation Hub - educates the designers and decision-makers of tomorrow in the fields of Business, Sports, Media and Event and Art & Design. It came into existence in 2017 after the merge of BTK University of Art & Design and BiTS University of Business, Sports, Media & Event.
The university promotes the future-oriented development of skills and interdisciplinary teaching formats in step with actual practice and according to the highest international standards. Through the interaction between creative, entrepreneurial and digital thinking, as well as an international perspective, the various fields of study mutually enrich each other and offer new approaches in teaching and research tailored to the requirements of Job Market 4.0.
The university is accredited by the German Council of Science and Humanities and the programmes are accredited by FIBAA and the Central Evaluation and Accreditation Agency (ZevA). U-Multirank has also recognized us as a global leader in international orientation and ranked us as one of the TOP 10 universities in business studies.
What makes UE Europe so special?
- Practice oriented courses
- Job seeking visa
- International Class profile and network
- Individual Support: Receive professional coaching in small classes
- Great Job Opportunities after graduation in Germany
- Use cutting edge technology
- International Campus
What are the Master programs offered at University of Europe for Applied Sciences?
Study at the University of Europe for Applied Sciences (UE) at Berlin, Hamburg, Iserlohn (North Rhine-Westphalia) or on UE’s new UE Innovation Hub, where international exchange, creativity, and digital thinking are united. You obtain skills in urgent demand on the job market of tomorrow through our innovative study and skills programmes, whether in the fields of business, media, or design. Benefit from the school’s unique qualities and let yourself be inspired!
Study Art & Design
Add finishing touches to your creativity with a digitally oriented degree in the disciplines of Art & Design make a difference in the professional world of tomorrow. We are always here to assist you when you are compiling your application portfolio.
- Media spaces
- Innovation Design Management
- Visual Experience and Design
- Creative Computing
Study Business, Sports, Media and Event
You would like to make a difference in the areas of business, sports, media and event? Then choose from our following programmes. You can contact our student advisory service as well who will answer all questions you may have about studying at the University of Europe for Applied Sciences (UE).
- Corporate Management
- Finance Management
- International Sport and Event Management
- Smart City Management
- Master of Business Administration
- Data Science
- Software Engineering
In order to be enrolled in one of the postgraduate courses you will need to fulfill the following entry requirements.
4 years Bachelor degree from a recognized university with no less than 55% marks. Students with 3 years Bachelor degree can either join a pre-master in Business or Art and Design or apply for 2 years Master program based on assessment by the International Admissions team.
Work experience is not mandatory but recommended for MBA programs. Students applying for Art and Design must show a very good artistic abilities documented by Portfolio.
English language requirements:
Minimum IELTS of 6.5 or minimum PTE 50 or equivalent. Students who have not yet taken any test can join our Intensive IELTS preparation free of cost if they are applying for studying at UE.
German language requirements:
German language is not required for admission, but highly recommend to find some part time jobs during your studies. Edupark offers complimentary German language courses to prepare you for your higher studies at UE.
What documents are required for applying for Master programs at UE?
The following documents are required for applying for studying Master programs at UE.
- Up to date curriculum vitae
- Letter of motivation
- School leaving certificates (SLC Marksheet and character)
- Higher Secondary Education certificates ( 10+2 or equivalent)
- Bachelor degree Provisional or degree certificate
- Bachelor degree transcripts
- Work experience certificate if available
- Reference letters
- IELTS or equivalent certificates
- Passport size photo
- Portfolio for Art & Design Applicants
How can you study at University of Europe for Applied Sciences?
- Complete the application form below to receive all the information.
- Send us your application documents
- Pay the tuition deposit for confirmation of Enrollment
- Receive your enrollment letters
- Apply for your visa
- Transfer your first year living cost to your blocked account
- Upon visa approval, start your studies at University of Europe for Applied Sciences