Study Top Class English taught Master programs at BSBI Berlin
BERLIN SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND INNOVATION - INTRODUCTION
Berlin School of Business and Innovation (BSBI) is located in the heart of Berlin and focuses on helping graduates to become exceptional leaders in their chosen field. Given its partnership with top education providers BSBI offers undergraduate and postgraduate programs to international students who are interested in studying in Germany.
BSBI has three concepts at its heart.
Every course offered is designed with these principles in mind, which is why each programmed focus on improving your practical business skills and understanding of the industry. BSBI will give you the tools and information that you need for professional success, as well as support from industry focussed academic who are at the top of their field. Students benefit from BSBI’s extensive career support, which they can rely on for guidance and advice.
All courses use hands-on teaching methods, such as case studies, visits to exhibitions and businesses, guest speakers, and classroom discussions. This means you will gain a practical understanding of how the concepts you are learning apply to real businesses.
You will also undertake an internship within the relevant sector, as well as studying the German language. This will further enhance your understanding of the German workplace and how you can succeed within it. Our goal is your success: when you graduate, you will soon be able to enter the job market as a highly qualified professional.
Why study at BSBI Berlin?
Central city location
BSBI enjoys a campus in the heart of Berlin. The campus is located in Schöneberg, a lively district with good transport links and many beautiful green spaces. The neighbourhood surrounding the campus has shops, restaurants and cafés, so students will never be at a loose end. The building itself is located close to Potsdamer Platz, the home of several big corporations including Sony, Deutsche Bahn and Daimler, making Schöneberg an ideal place to study business.
Berlin – Europe’s start-up capital
Cheap rent and growth in investment are helping to attract entrepreneurial business graduates to the German city. Berlin is at the heart of this growth. A cosmopolitan city where English is widely spoken, Berlin has attracted large numbers of entrepreneurs from abroad.
Berlin is one of the best-value European cities to head to for high-quality education making it one of the most affordable cities in Europe to live and study in.
Through our extensive company partnerships, you’ll be able to access work experience, internships and a range of other opportunities to help with your employability.
Dedicated career and employment support
There is a range of support available, whether you're interested in online learning resources, information on Peer Support Schemes or workshops. Our dedicated Careers and Employability Team can work with you to help develop an action plan, provide feedback on job applications and advise on your interview technique.
FREE German language support
To assist your integration into the German culture and society, BSBI provides FREE German language study support for all students. This will also increase employment opportunities after graduation.
Our tutors are all experienced industry professionals, passing on their years of expertise through hands-on teaching methods.
Taking a programme at BSBI will:
- Give you valuable practical experience that will benefit you in the workplace
- Expose you to the latest theories and tools in your chosen sector
- Support you in learning the German language, preparing you for the European job market
- Help you create a useful network of current students, graduates and professionals
Postgraduate Programs at BSBI Berlin
The master’s degree programmes at BSBI will enable you to gain specialist business knowledge in today’s most popular disciplines including entrepreneurship and business management.
These master’s degree courses can help you learn real-life concepts that can be applied to different business problems and will train you to become a qualified professional who can succeed in any kind of business environment.
In addition, we have refined our overall lesson aids and VLE (Virtual Learning Environment) presence, whilst we have reinforced our Student Support Services Team with additional members so that they could deal with more students more comfortably, if needed. Moreover, we have introduced an additional team of tutors (beyond formal teaching) in the faculty in order to provide students with support. Additionally, the center offers specialist one-to-one session(s) to those learners who have formal referral from member of staff to address their specific needs.
- Global MBA (Awarded by UCA)
- MA Tourism, Hospitality and Event Management - Awarded by UCA
- MSc Digital Marketing - Awarded by UCA
- MSc Finance and Investment - Awarded by UCA
- MBA - Awarded by CUC
- MA in Innovation and Entrepreneurship - Awarded by UNINETTUNO
- MA Finance and Investments - Awarded by UNINETTUNO
- MA in Strategic Marketing - Awarded by UNINETTUNO
- MA Tourism, Hospitality and Event Management
- MSc International Health Management - Awarded by UNINETTUNO
- Global MBA- Awarded by UNINETTUNO
In order to be enrolled in one of the postgraduate courses you will need to fulfill the following entry requirements.
Minimum age: 21
4 years Bachelor degree from a recognized university with no less than 55% marks.
Work experience is not mandatory but recommended for MBA programs.
English language requirements:
Minimum IELTS of 6.0 or minimum PTE 50 or equivalent
German language requirements:
German language is not required for admission, but highly recommend to find some part time jobs during your studies. You also have the possibility to learn German language courses free of cost during your studies at BSBI.
What documents are required for application?
The following documents are required for applying for studying postgraduate courses at BSBI Berlin.
- Up to date curriculum vitae
- Letter of motivation (one page)
- School leaving certificates (SLC Marksheet and character)
- Higher Secondary Education certificates ( 10+2 or equivalent)
- Bachelor degree Provisional or degree certificate
- Bachelor degree transcripts
- Work experience certificate
- Reference letter from two professional acquaintances
- IELTS or equivalent certificates
- Passport size photo
How can you study at BSBI?
- Complete the application form below to receive all the information.
- Send us your application documents
- Pay the tuition deposit for confirmation of Enrollment
- Receive your enrollment letters
- Apply for your visa
- Transfer your first year living cost to your blocked account
- Upon visa approval, start your studies at BSBI Berlin.