Why you should study Business Administration in Germany?
- Committed Professors
- Participation in future-oriented research programs
- Practice-oriented teaching by renowned guest lecturers from the business community
- Intense exchange between academia and practice
- Optimal study conditions: state-ofthe-art equipment in auditoriums, libraries and the PC pool
- Practice-oriented studies through close cooperation with leading enterprises
- Provision of jobs and internships though our proprietary career center.
Top-Rated Universities for studying Business Administration in Germany
- University of Mannheim
- Goethe University Frankfurt am Main
- HTW Berlin
- Hochschule Reutlingen
- University of Leipzig
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration
- Bachelor degree in Business and Management
- Bachelor degree in Economics
- Bachelor degree in International Business and many more...
The tuition cost is one of the lowest among the developed countries. Most of the universities do not charge tuition fees except the semester contribution and the student union fees. Currently students pay the semester contribution only ranging from 150-330 Euros per semester. And the fees can be very high in private universities. Nevertheless, the quality of education is very good at both the types of universities.
Students who have completed their 12 years of schooling must complete a one year preparatory course at the so called Studienkolleg, the requirements of which is at least Zertifikat B1 in most cases, followed by an examination known as Aufnamheprufung. The preparatory course lasts for one year and ends with an examination known as Assessment test.
However the basic requirements for entry into the foundation course are as follows:
- Excellent Marks in School Leaving Certificate (at least 75%)
- Excellent Marks in 10+2 or equivalent (at least 65%)
- German Language Proficiency documented by Goethe Zertifikat B1
Budgets and Expenses:
1) German language course fees: NRs 11300 per level
B1 Examination fees: NRs 10000
2) Placement fees
Please visit us in person to explore different services option for studying in Germany. Our new placement fees will be unveiled in our new website
coming in June 2017!
Blocked Account Opening: 45 Euros + Prepaid DHL Charge (around 30 Euros)
4)No Objection Letter: NRs 2000
Required for transfer of funds to your Deutsche Bank Account
5) Blocked Account Deposit: 8970 Euros
One-year living cost in advance to be deposited in student’s account before visa application
735 Euros per month can only be withdrawn from this account
6) Travel Insurance: 70 US Dollars +13% VAT (after visa approval)
7) Visa fees: 60 Euros
8) Plane fare: NRs 40000-50000 approx.
9) Initial Settlement Expenses: 2200 Euros
For payment of room rent and room deposit upon arrival in Germany and
other expenses for your initial days till your account gets activated
(Activation of your Blocked Account usually takes 2-3 weeks)
Students are requested to estimate a total budget of around 15-16 lakhs inclusive of their first year living expenses and related costs in the course of the process!
1) Learn German upto B1 and pass B1 Examination
2) Submit your B1 Certificate along with all your documents
3) Apply for blocked account opening after the arrival of admission letters
4. Transfer the living cost for your first year living expenses to your blocked account after getting No Objection letter from Ministry of Education, Nepal
5. Book an appointment for your visa application and apply for your visa
6. Wait for 6-8 weeks
7. Receive your visa and plan your travel to Germany
6 Months German language in Nepal
1 year foundation course in Germany
4 years Bachelor degree Program in Business Administration
If you have just taken your Grade XII Examinations, you are welcome to join our Intensive German course starting 22nd May 2017 so that you will be able to complete your B1 level of German language till the results of your 10+2 is out and immediately apply for your university admission and visa upon arrival of your 10+2 Transcripts, saving a lot of time.
If you are planning to Business Administration in Germany, you can be assured that our preparation for your further studies in Germany will be best and Edupark will do all that is within reach to support you for your study in Germany. If you still need further information about studying in Germany, we recommend you to visit us in person so that we can explain you each and everything for your informed decision making. For our location map and contact details, please visit www.edupark.com.np/contact